Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day With Grandpa Al

While we were at Alyssa's cheer competition, my boys wanted to go to my parent's house.  Luckily they were nice enough to entertain my boys for the day.  Later that night Boston said "That was the funnest day ever!" 
My Dad took the boys to Scheels to ride the Ferris Wheel....he sent this pic from his phone.  (I have to admit he's pretty good on his phone...taking pictures and emailing them to me!)
They went to Sam's Club and Del Taco....they were everywhere!  The boys LOVED it.


Home Depot offers a free little kids building thing where they get to go build stuff.  My Dad was nice enough to take the kids there.  (I may have told him it was at Lowe's and didn't realize I was wrong until they were already at Lowe's)
 The boys requested this picture...they said "Wait, we want to take an Lincoln picture" aka straight faces.
 They had a hard time keeping a straight face...

1 comment:

S said...

Love the pictures.