Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Dinner McInnes Family

This year Alan and Michelle were in town for spring break but they had to leave Sunday morning.  We decided to celebrate Easter early and have the dinner on Saturday.  It's always fun to get together.
 Michelle and her mom Cheryl

 Alyssa found her egg first.  Apparently they keep hiding it in the same place...which is really funny because it's been different people each time!  Notice she got her two canine teeth pulled this week from Uncle Matt.







 Grandma Betty came today, just in time for dinner!

 Four out of Seven of us siblings were able to be here with my parents and Grandma Betty.

2 comments:

S said...

Thanks for taking all the pictures. I love them and love the time we had together.

Nielson Family said...

Love your dress Betsy, so pretty and perfect for Easter. I'm not going to show my kids your Easter posts because they'll see what your kids got for Easter and they'll feel gypped. I had some sad kids this morning at my house.