Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Found A PEA...

So the other day Gentry and I were sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch and Boston comes running in with his pants around his ankles carrying toilet paper.  As he gets closer Gentry and I realize he has POOPY TOILET PAPER in his hand.  And he is saying "Look Mom and Dad, there was a PEA IN MY POOP!"  He was so proud of himself.  Gentry yelled "Boston, get back in the bathroom, you know we never bring out poopy toilet paper!"  And Boston replies back with "But Dad there is a PEA in it."....hmmm can't wait til corn season.  I wonder what he was thinking...hmmm a pea...how cool, I better go show Mom and Dad.

Hope you weren't eating while you were reading this post.

This pic is from his birthday....I'm sure you're all glad I didn't take a picture of the actual "event".

 

Someday he'll read this and be so embarrassed...I think.

3 comments:

Annika said...

That is so GROSS!!!

Di said...

This is such a coincidence because just the other day I did the same thing to Diana. I came running into the front room from the bathroom and told her she had to see the magical pea i had found. Anyhoo the rest is history. This is TYler Coe by the way and I will continue to enjoy your dear blog. Say no to drugs. TYLER

carrie said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious. He and my son, Bo, would get along SO well. He wanted me to take a picture of his poo once...so his dad could see it when he got home 'cause it was so impressive, I guess. Kids can be so disgusting sometimes, huh? :o)