Friday, October 2, 2009

Pumpkin Pictures





Every year my parents have all the grandkids come pick pumpkins from their garden. The kids love it and they score lots of pumpkins. We did it while Gentry was at work, and I was sad he couldn't be in the pics...and I missed his help when I had to load the pumpkins in the car.













































I love the pics of Boston trying to carry as many pumpkins as his little arms could hold. As if the pumpkins are going to disappear if he's not fast enough.

9 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love the pictures. I love watching them finding their special pumpkins.

Nielson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nielson Family said...

see ya in a few days:)

Lyndee said...

How nice to have a pumpkin patch in Grandma and Grandpa's back yard. I love the pictures of them. So cute!

The Hulls said...

I love the pictures!! Maybe someday we'll get to be there again! Love you guys!

The Naylors said...

Love it!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

So cute!! Great that grandma Suzie has such a great garden.

The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lind's said...

Every year I am so jealous of your own personal pumpkin patch!! How fun! I hate paying to get into the pumpkin patch and then pay a fortune for a tiny pumpkin! :) Cute pictures!