Sunday, October 25, 2009

One more story about Disneyland...

We were talking about Disneyland last night...so I thought before I forget it..write it down.

I love the Ferris Wheel ride in California Adventures because they have the option of swinging carts. They give your stomach butterflies, and I think it's super fun. Gentry and Cyndy feel differently though...they hate it and it makes them sick. So I was going to go on the ride with just me and my kids, but Gentry and Cyndy felt brave and decided to come along. As soon as the swing started doing its thing, I looked at Cyndy and her body went all limp (she was trying to relax so she wouldn't puke.) Then I look over at Alyssa and Brock and they are on the floor freaking out. I'm dying laughing at this point, and Boston (who was scared of every ride) decides to be brave and help everyone out. So he stands up and says "OK everyone, just pretend like you are in a cage, and can't get out"...(how ironic because that is exactly where we were, in a cage and 200 ft in the air...no pretending needed.) At this point I am laughing hysterically, Boston is pretending to fly like he is a bird, Brock is trying to hide under the bench, Alyssa is crying on the floor and asking to get off the ride. Cyndy is doing everything she can not to puke, and Gentry is following suit. Oh man...I can't wait til next time:)
Photobucket

5 comments:

McInnes Family said...

I love it! So hilarious that you are cracking up the whole time :) Sounds like you guys had a good trip. I think it's the perfect time of year to go. Good weather, not as crowded! And I love that you spend a few days there. That's definitely the way to go. Then you actually enjoy you trip. I'm soo jealous. Maybe next year we will make it there again :)

Brittany said...

That's awesome! Good story to write down.:) Hey...I was wondering if you you would be able to do my hair on Saturday Nov. 21st. I am going to be in Salt Lake and I haven't had my hair done since June because I don't trust anybody.:) I trust you though!!:) I need a trim and a dye. Just let me know.

The Bullocks said...

ok that is so hilarious. I am laughing my butt off. I love disneyland

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Way to be brave Boston and help everyone out. Loved your story Betsy it made me laugh.

The Hulls said...

Hahaha!!! That made me laugh so hard! That sound like a ride I would love! I would totally go on it with you!