Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How the years have paid off:)

I can't believe how much I love having twins. Back in the "crappy" days..literally :), I couldn't imagine loving it so much. They play really good together...well, most of the time.
This is what I looked out the window today to find. And they are having the time of their lives. Why would you even need snow? Sledding on concrete is so easy when you have a brother to pull you along.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brock is pulling Boston along, because just before this picture Boston was pulling Brock and fell and faked an injury so Brock felt bad and traded spots.


One more quick conversation:

Brock: Mom, why does dad always say 'What's the scoop?'
Me: I don't know, he just wants to know what is going on.
Boston: (laughing at himself) Uh, like do you want a vanilla scoop?
Now I'm laughing because they think they are so funny...which at the moment it was funny.

9 comments:

The Lind's said...

How cute! I love it! They are such cute little buddies! And I love their stories! Cute pictures!

So I was reading my comment about how great it was that you got the flu shot...and I didn't even mention how great Disneyland must have been! Glad you guys had fun! I think I may be a bit focused/stressed trying to find stinking flu shot for my kids! :) Love all your blog updates!

The Hulls said...

Hahaha! I'm totally laughing again! That was a great joke!

Amy said...

I'm going to save this post... pin it on my wall... look at it everyday!
They are best buds, I love that!

Clements Family said...

That is so cute...I love how they are best friends...that is why I want twins:)

Lindsey Stubler said...

Way funny Betsy. They are so cute. I was just thinking the other day about that post where they were standing on each other's backs to get into Gentry's truck. They're way cute!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Such cute little buddies. I love those two, they do love each other. Glad your such a good mom and love them so much!!!! I am so glad to be a grandma of twins too!! They have been a great blessing to our family.

Brittany said...

HA!! They're so entertaining & funny!:)

Nielson Family said...

I think your boys need some snow. We've got plenty of it down here. Maybe you should bring em and come visit me:) Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

What characters. They make me laugh and smile all the time. Good job catching the fun moments.