Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ladies Night...





So Allison decided that we needed to have a little get together with some of the cheerleaders from high school...umm am I admitting that I was a cheerleader?? Well yes, and if you ask my mom my best talent was my smile. (Um mom smiling isn't really a cheer leading talent..how come you told Jennifer she was a great tumbler and stunt girl...but you tell me I didn't need to be a good dancer because I had a great smile?)

Anyway we watched lots of old videos. Wow can I just say I must have gotten a really good deal on my jeans because you couldn't pay me to wear those bad boys now. I think the zipper was at least 10 inches. They were way above my belly button. Infact if I keep them around they might come back in style next year.

That was fun! Thanks for all the fun memories.

4 comments:

Di said...

Good times and good laughs! Now I can't decide which pic to post on my blog...hmmm

On an unrelated note, do you mind e-mailing me your cheesecake recipe whenever you get a chance?

Clements Family said...

I totally agree with the horrible pants me wore. Funny we will probably say the same thing about these pants we wear now in ten years.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Looks like a good time!! Your all really pretty girls.

Allison Bushman said...

Thanks for taking the pics! It was a FUN night and you were an AWESOME cheerleader besides having a great smile! :)