Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mr. December



Well I must say I know all of the people who are negative on the brag blogs...so tune out if you don't want to hear it.

I titled this post "Mr. December" to make you read this. Ha ha. Well I was so excited when I opened the mail today when we got this calendar. Our Pool company got printed! We sent this picture in and we were picked for the month of December. And December just so happens to be a very important month. My BIRTHDAY!!!...and Christmas..New Years etc. So how exciting is that? Anyway you are gonna have to check out our websites:
bluewaterofutah.com
and our new site:
bluewaterofutah.net

Gentry has posted most of the pools we have done this summer. Some don't have the landscaping finished, so it might not be until next summer for those pics.

Good job Gentry! I'm so proud of you!

11 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

I think that is amazing! Congrats! What a huge sucess for you guys! I wish my hubby and I were smart enough to own a buisness, we'd love that! Great work!

Jenni said...

I think this great. I want a pool so bad. We hope in 2-3yrs we can get one. We will defiantly have Gentry do it.

Clements Family said...

Congrats that is so exciting!!

Johnston Family said...

That's awesome! How exciting for Gentry! I loved the picture & the story that went along with your "Victor" story, I was laughing so hard!

Nielson Family said...

That's awesome. If I ever can afford a pool I'll know who to call.

carrie said...

I would totally brag, if I were you. :o) Those pools are beautiful!! I wish I could get one. :o) Congrats!!

The Lind's said...

Way to go on Mr. December! That is exciting!! Love all the pools!

Cute pictures from your girls night out! I think you were a great dancer! I was laughing about the sweet comment your mom said! She is the sweetest. Whenever I come upon annoying drivers...I think about your mom calling them "poor sports!" Do you remember that? Looks like you guys had fun! I wish I could still fit into those ugly highschool jeans :)!

The Hulls said...

Actually Betsy, New Years is in January. But you're right, December still is a pretty important month because of your birthday...

Di said...

There's a difference between bragging and sharing good news. That's so cool...I would love a pool some day. Gentry does a good job.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Looks like Gentry scored on December; Looks like you got your birthday gift early!! Congratulations Gentry and thanks for letting us know through the blog world. I am proud of you.

Brock Kassing said...

Nice work Gentry. When I handed the Pool Company over to you I knew you would make me proud. Course, before I handed it over to you I had the entire fall-winter months dedicated to the company but that's cool, you don't want to show me up this early. Good job man. That is great!