Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Hair Day.



Today was Crazy Hair Day at Alyssa's school. Of course I was excited about today thinking of all of the fun ways I can do Alyssa's hair. It's my job for "Pete's Sake"...um is that the saying?? (Who is Pete, and where did the saying come from?) Anyway I completely forgot that she has gymnastics right after school, and so I couldn't do anything too crazy because she doesn't have time to come home...she goes straight to gymnastics. So the crazy part was the fact that we added curlers and a few bows that didn't match. Don't judge..it's the best I could do with my time limits after school.

10 comments:

Coatsy's said...

Hey, thats how Chloe's hair looks everyday... LOL Alyssa is such a beautiful little girl...Looks like her mom and dad.. Hope all is well.

Nick and Amera said...

She really is adorable! I bet she ends up looking just like you when she gets older...she already does! I cant wait to have a little girl for this very reason...the hair!!!

carrie said...

OK...She looks beautiful still, even with the different bows all over. :o)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Just so you know Alyssa had one of the cutest crazy hair doo's . She looked adorable. I love having her in my class.

Clements Family said...

That is some pretty crazy hair! It looks cute actually...even with the non matching bows!

The Lind's said...

I wish Lauren's hair looked that good everyday! So cute! Alyssa is beautiful!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Sorry but I'm still trying to register that you have a kid that's old enough to BE in school???? That's what's REALLY crazy...

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I think you did a great job! Alyssa is so cute!! I loved the post about your sister. She sounds so sweet! You are lucky to have sisters! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Chereebee said...

love the crazy hair!! She is still adorable with crazy hair :)

McInnes Family said...

Even Alyssa makes crazy hair day cute!! I can't believe how old she looks. Time goes way too fast!