Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kid Stuff


So I was vacuuming Alyssa's bedroom and I noticed she had some pictures on her desk. I looked at them and had to smile. She is so cute. I love little kids art work, and I thought this was the best because she drew the whole family...including the dog Buddy which we gave away last fall. ( I can't handle dogs, so my kids will have to pretend.) Anyway as I was looking at this picture I noticed Alyssa even drew me with high heels...that's my girl! I think this is actually better than the previous pictures because she always drew me as the biggest. (Kids are just too darn honest I tell ya.) At least she draws me fashionable...and big. Ha ha.
Another random sidenote: Boston said he loves to see himself on the McPuter aka computer. I thought it was cute though.

10 comments:

kassie said...

Those are some way cute pictures. you need to frame them and put them in her room. ( I did that with Jordyn and Bridgers drawing and they thought it was so cool!) I love the boys hair in the pictures what a cute little girl.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Alyssa I loved the picture you drew!! You are such a great little artist. Keep it up! Love grandma

Amy said...

Betsy, you crack me up! Those pictures are darling! You are very fashionable, Alyssa knows her Mama!

The Bullocks said...

That is so cute. I love kids art also. and I love that Alyssa is so observant.

Clements Family said...

That is so cute of Alyssa! How funny!

Kristin said...

cute pictures...she's quite the artist! it was good to see you the other night...you looked darling as always!

Di said...

Ohhh how sweet is that.
I questioned posting a comment realizing that I still need to drop off the card... don't hate me for being a slacker.

The Hulls said...

Those are great pictures! I love all the details, especially the high heels! :) We sure miss you guys can't wait to see you next month though!

Heather said...

Betsy, my sis-in-law Heather got me on so I wonder if her blog will show up instead of me? CariAnn, Dave and I have looked at your pics and gone to Gentry's blog for the Jazz. What is his name on the blog?
fun stories and cute pics and drawings. Have fun on your walk/run in the a.m.! miss you
Autum

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is so cute! That is such a good idea to post their cute art work! I love that she put you in heels. She already has her moms style down!! She will follow right in your footsteps of always looking darling!!