Tuesday, June 14, 2016

THIS AND THAT

I feel like I'm trying to play catch up...because I am.  So here are a few things we've been doing.

Boston has had a few acting gigs lately.  He loves it.  He's always making up plays or movies with his friends.  He loves putting on any type of production.  It's so fun to see him and I'm so proud of him for doing it all.  The first movie he was cast in, he emailed the director.  I was in China.  The director thought it was me pretending to be Boston.  I told him "Nope, that was Boston.  He's so excited to get the part!" Boston can't wait for his first movie to be out in theaters.  It is supposed to be this fall.  We can't wait! He's done several commercials too.  It's been fun for him.

He also got to be in a play with some people in Katie's ward. His friends all came to watch his performance. Boston's face lit up seeing his friends there.
 These next two pictures make me laugh so hard every time I see them.  We were on a group message with Alyssa and she had just gotten her new goggles for Lacrosse.  We asked her to send us a picture and she cropped them halfway so we could barely see them.  (I swear this is the trend for how to take a selfie.)   So Gentry replied with these two pictures saying "Look at my new TV"  and the second one saying "Look at my new shoes".  Seeing them I couldn't stop laughing.  Since then Alyssa has been a little bit better about cutting off pictures.

 I found this card from Boston address to Frannie. (our dog) He took one of my cards and wrote this.  I thought it was hilarious....even though he wasted one of my good gift card, cards.

 "Happy Day 'Foo' I love you so much I love you too much.  Thanks for being you Foo-Foo"
(Family)
Alyssa has become such a pretty dancer.  She just had her last dance competition.  She's decided to quit and only play Lacrosse.



 Alyssa FINALLY got her braces off.  I couldn't wait.  I think I was more excited than her.  I asked her to send me a picture of her teeth.  This is what she sent.  (Picture with her forehead cropped out.  Just like I mentioned earlier.)
 Tenli is one of Boston's best friends.  They were lucky enough to be on set together!
 Alyssa's Lacrosse team...
 Boston, on set again.  This was for a commercial for insurance.
 Boston getting his makeup done for a Kickstarter video.  They made him look "sick". He had to act like he was puking.
 He was supposed to look like a younger version of a hispanic guy so they darkened up his eyebrows too.

The boys decided to take the stuffing out of their giant stuffed animal. I was dying laughing.  Of course I made sure to ask where they put the stuffing.  They assured me it was all cleaned up in a garbage bag.  They made some pretty funny music videos with the costume.  Boston asked if he could wear the costume to one of Brock's games and be the mascot.

 Boston loves wearing these pajama pants that are too small....
 Gentry took a break from being head coach and just assisted.  He likes not having the pressure of head coach.
 We LOVE going to Brock's baseball games.  Especially when the weather is nice.



No comments: