Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 'n Stuff

This last few weeks has stayed SUPER busy.  I always feel like I'm trying to play catch up.
Adrienne came to visit with her friend Mandy.  They thought it would be fun to go see Good Things Utah...so we made the arrangements.  It turned out to be really fun!

 Angie and I had a really big meeting the next day.  They even had pictures being taken, so this is one of the guys we have been working with.

 Saturday was really rainy so Brock's games were cancelled.  We told the kids we wanted to do something fun.  They wanted to go look at model homes...weirdos!  Then we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  They were really excited because we told the waitress it was their birthday (it's almost their birthday.) They got to sit on the saddle and they got ice-cream for dessert!
 Gentry is always so good to me.  He cleaned the whole house today, and gave me a massage.  It was probably one of my favorite things today!
 I love each one of my kids for their different personalities.  Alyssa has always been so helpful.  Boston has been my buddy lately, he is content to hang out with me and go to the grocery store.  Brock is our little athlete he is so much fun to watch at the games.  I'm so grateful for these guys, and they put up with me and my crazy schedule.  It makes me sad how quickly time goes by.  They are getting so old!!

This is our 4 generation picture.  My grandma Betty (95) Mom (70) Me (33) Alyssa (12)
The boys both made Mother's Day cards for me.  I love getting their cards.  They make my day.






2 comments:

S said...

Great pictures and fun times. Love the kids cards too. Continue to enjoy each moment with them.

Nielson Family said...

Thanks for letting us stay at your house and be part of your crazy schedule. You are the best and I love your kids.