Friday, May 23, 2014

DOUBLE DIGITS

I can't believe my little boys are 10 this year.  It's honestly crazy.  They are so much fun to have around.  They're always up to something and always keeping us laughing.


 The boys asked us to decorate the house.  They were pretty excited with the decorations.
 Brock wanted sunglasses and Gentry ordered some but they didn't come in time.  So we gave him a picture of the glasses.  He was a little stressed that we were playing a trick on him.
Boston has been asking for rollerblades for a long time so he was really excited to get these. 
 We got them go carts because we are the best parents ever. :)

 They both said this is the best birthday ever.




 My parents stopped by before they left for school because they were leaving for Las Vegas.


I checked the boys out of school for lunch and took them to Chick fil a.
 I just can't get over how quickly they have grown!
 We went to dinner at Zupas with Gentry's parents
 Then Brock wanted to go get a new mitt and Boston wanted to go to Build A Bear.  It cracks me up how opposite they are.
 I even made a cake and put 10 candles and 2 sparklers.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!  WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Nielson Family said...

Oh my, it makes me sad how fast they are growing up. The go karts were genius. Happy birthday boys!