Friday, May 2, 2014

Easter At The Mikesell's

Kim had to work Easter Sunday so Cyndy decided to celebrate Easter the following Sunday.  It made it more fun being able to keep the fun lasting longer!
 I still can't get over how old the kids are all getting.  I swear just last year they couldn't even walk....time flies.







 The kids got new swim suits.  They are so adorable!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
 Monday was Angie's birthday.  She had to return some boots so I volunteered to help her out.  I talked her in to these boots....which I am so jealous of.
 We went to Kneaders with our friend Brenda too.  Angie got a free cupcake...now I know where I am going for my birthday lunch:)

2 comments:

S said...

Cute pictures, love you all.

Nielson Family said...

Ah, love the black and white striped jacket with the grey. I'm copying.