Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Price Is Right.

Janay called me on Friday afternoon and told me that the guy she works with would give me his tickets to the Price is Right if I would cut his hair.  The tickets were $45 each, so that was a no brainer for me.  Gentry wasn't excited about it, that isn't really his kind of fun....so I called Christa.  We were originally going to grab dinner with them, which we ended up doing...while waiting for the Price Is Right to start.

We got there super early to get registered.  It's different than the TV show because they don't interview you, they just have you fill out a card with your name on it.  They randomly pick cards and that's who gets to go on the show.  It wasn't near as good as the real show, but it was still fun.  People won big screen TVs and diamond earrings, and money etc.  Christa and I were so nervous...but we didn't get picked.  Darn.  When we were in line the girl in front of us worked for the news and asked to interview us.  We thought we would be on the news, but they ended up not even mentioning anything about the whole night.  (I think the BYU vs Utah game was the big news.) ha ha.


No comments: