Sunday, September 2, 2012

Concerts, Baptisms and Family Reunions...

This was a really busy week.  On Thursday night Gentry got tickets for a concert in Salt Lake.  His work donated to the concert so they got VIP tickets.  Gentry and I wanted to go because we heard the people from the Bachelorette show were going to be there.  And sure enough they were there!!  It was really fun meeting them.  I'm sure I acted like a nervous idiot...but it was fun anyway.

Then on Friday afternoon Gentry decided to check the sprinklers to figure out why we had such a bad dry spot.  Well after turning on the sprinklers he came in the house and completely forgot about it.  We were getting ready to go to dinner with some friends and Alyssa noticed how the window well was filled with water so she ran downstairs to look and sure enough water was pouring in.  I got a couple old ice cream buckets and tried catching the water from the inside and Gentry got a pump to get the water out of the window-well.  A bazillion towels later, and after throwing out the carpet pad this is what we have.  It smells terrible so I'm worried we might have to call someone.  UGH.,

Saturday morning we went to Buzz's baptism.  The boys made him cards...and even included a few knock-knock jokes.  (They've been loving knock-knock jokes lately.)  I didn't get any pictures of the boys. 
Chris and Jenni came up from Vegas, so Alyssa was in HEAVEN playing with Kate.

Then Saturday afternoon it was a FAMILY REUNION with Gentry's Mom's side.  It was fun for the kids to play at the park and the adults just visited.
Alyssa and Jordyn...twinners.


Cyndy's sisters.
Penny, Nykki, Cyndy, Melody and Pat (Shelley didn't make it.)





3 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Thanks for posting the reunion pics. I will have to count on you for my family photo album.:)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

P.S. I think the Mcinnes is rubbing off on me. You can't see my eyes they look squinty.:)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

What can I do to help about the basement.?