Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wicked Week....

So a little over a year ago we decided to buy tickets to see Wicked.  The tickets were expensive (to me at least) but we decided to "go for it".  Well the time finally came to see it and I LOVED it.   We went with Kristin and Caiser and a few other couples.  We started with dinner at Z'tejas then it was off to Capitol Theater!
 Kurt & Kara, Heidi & Jeff, Gentry & Me, Chelsea & Craig, Kristin & Caiser, Tori & Mitch.

As the play started I was worried that everyone had talked it up too much.  I was sure that I was going to be disappointed.  But I wasn't at all.  I loved the story and the music.  Gentry turned to me at the end of the night at said "That was definitely worth the money!"  We both agreed it was worth every dime!


Friday afternoon we took the kids to see Diary of a Wimpy kid.  This was the first time we've ever taken the kids to a movie that we didn't see.  We dropped them off at their movie and then we went to see Total Recall with Kristin and Caiser. The kids had fun...and so did we! 

Cyndy took them for a sleepover that night and so Gentry and I went to see Step Up 4...that was a first for us, we've never gone to two movies in a day.  It was fun!
The other "exciting" event was that Gentry got a new watch.  I know I'm nerdy but it's fun having him have the same watch as me....different color of course.

5 comments:

S said...

Fun times and thanks for sharing the pictures.

The Hulls said...

It took me awhile to realize you guys weren't really sitting on a carousel :) Love all the pictures and I'm glad you liked Wicked! I want to see it sometime, everybody seems to love it!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Glad you liked wicked and love the new watches!!

Clements Family said...

You look hot Bets!
I am jealous you went to Wicked. I want to go so bad!

Kristin said...

I wish I had been sitting by you to SHARE in your excitement...next time!! xoxo