Saturday, August 18, 2012

Work BBQ...'n stuff.

Gentry had a work BBQ Monday night.  The "kids" had a blast.

 Gentry decided to race some of his work buddies.
 He lost of course...leaving me a little disappointed:)
 Alyssa and Marin
 Brock and Drew collecting prizes for 'fishing'.


 Boston beat everyone in the race.  I couldn't believe how fast he was.

 Brock won in the hula hoop contest.
 More fishing.

 Some how the kids talked me into letting them have highlights.  They were so excited.


 I signed the kids up for a couple studies.  Alyssa did the meningitis study.  (Which worked out great because she got paid for the shots she was going to have to get anyway.)  So I let them spend some of the money.  The other part of the money went into a savings account.  Alyssa chose to spend her money on these boots. I thought they were super cute.
Boston did the allergy study.  He has actually shared his money with Brock so they both have some money in their savings account.   Boston also got money from his Kindle we sold so he had enough money to buy his own iPod Touch.  He thinks it's pretty cool.
We went to see Connor ordained as an Elder last Sunday and got a quick group shot of those of us that were there.  I can't believe how time flies.  I still remember Connor crying over a broken binki.  And now he is getting ready to go on a mission.

1 comment:

Nielson Family said...

Sorry, I didn't even realize you had a new post. It didn't show up on my google reader. I love that your kids do the studies. I wish we lived up there so my kids could do it too. My kids think its the coolest thing to be able to text your kids. Love all the pics!