Tuesday, April 3, 2012

KIDS ART

 I love when my kids make things...sometimes the mess drives me crazy, but I won't mention that:)

I took some pictures of some of their latest projects.


The boys had 100 day at school. I love how different their pictures are.
Boston's
 Brock's
 
 Brock's...when he's 100 he want's to be as tall as Uncle Nate, and eat shrimp.
 Boston's...when he's 100 he wants to be as tall as Grandma Cyndy (who's maybe 5ft tall...way to dream big buddy!)
 Brock made this pencil ship...I thought it was creative.
 This was (a copy of) Alyssa's poem that she entered for reflections...and won!
 The boys were making these for Easter decorations.
 On Sunday, Brock was VERY busy on the computer.  Making this.  Unfortunately some of the letters got cut off when he printed it.  But he even took time to punch out the stars on the edges.
Love these kids!

2 comments:

S said...

Love their creativity.
Way to go Alyssa with your poem.
Congratulations!!!!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Alyssa your poem was so good! I am so proud of you. And Brock and Boston such good writers and artists.