Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Job Alyssa!

Alyssa entered the Reflections contest this year.  She won at the school level and got to continue on to compete with 3 schools.  We went tonight to see if she got to continue to region.  I didn't think she won because no one had called me so I didn't make a big deal out of it.  I told Gentry he probably didn't need to come home early from work because he had a customer and I didn't want him to rush home to find out she didn't win anyway.  Well as I was recording the slideshow to show Gentry I noticed her name was not on the honorable mentions....hmmm that's weird.  Then they showed her as a winner moving on to Regional level!  I couldn't believe it!  We were so excited and proud of her!!!


On a side note, Boston has been trying to pull his tooth all night.  He's dying to have something cool to share...and he finally got it out!  Good job Boston!

2 comments:

S said...

Congratulations Alyssa, so proud of you.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I am so proud of you!!