Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HOMESTEAD

Gentry and I went to the Homestead in Midway for the night.  Gentry had work stuff, and luckily he works with/for one of his best friends Brock.  So it worked out perfect to have the wives come up for the night after their meetings.  Kristin drove (because let's be honest I hate/I'm terrified of driving on the freeway.)  We did a little shopping at the outlet stores, and then dinner with the work people.  Brock and Kristin made the night super fun.  We wasted a little bit of time before dinner taking pictures. Enjoy:)


 I spy with my little eye...someone trying to sneak in the picture.
(No names mentioned Gentry)

 Hey does anyone know where Kristin is?
 Gentry was trying to make the "awkward" face...of course I'm oblivious.


WOW, that was a lot of pics for a quick night...and to be honest I didn't even show half of them because Gentry's eyes were always blinking.  (He still claims he has very sensitive eyes.)  Oh well we got some good laughs.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm all "jealous"! I love mass pictures, they're great!