Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh boy...

We had my niece Kate come stay at our house for a few nights last week.  Alyssa was in HEAVEN.  They seemed to keep themselves pretty entertained.  Changing their hair makeup and outfits about 10 times a day.  They even took some pictures of themselves...73 to be exact.  I found them this morning when I was loading the Easter pictures on the computer.





 Boston and Brock made wings so that they could fly...luckily they didn't jump off anything too high.  Let's just say they didn't really work.

(On a side note I love that Alyssa is looking at herself in the mirror in the background of this pic.)

 On Thursday I was trying to work and I had asked the kids to clean their rooms.  They were all being brats and wouldn't help with anything.  Needless to say I lost it and started crying and told them I didn't care what they were doing but I was going to be in my room with the door locked and they couldn't bother me.  I found out later they went to my sis in law Michele's house and told her they couldn't come home.  Sorry Michele...I owe you.  They made these cards for me, it made it harder to stay mad at them.

 It felt like a really, REALLY long day.  Let's just say I wanted to quit being a Mom.
 Alyssa tried to sneak this note under the door.  I was cracking up when I saw she crossed out supposed...cause she couldn't spell it.

2 comments:

S said...

Love the notes.

Clements Family said...

Sweet notes from your kids...and those pictures of Alyssa and her cousin...hilarious!