Sunday, April 17, 2011

Minute To Win It!

My friend Heather put together a couples game night.  It was even more fun than I could have imagined.  My stomach literally hurt from laughing.  (On a side note, unfortunately my abs don't miraculously look any better...)

I didn't really know what to expect because apparently I'm the only one who hasn't heard of any of these games.  But my competitive side came out and we WON!!!

The games started with a game where you had to pull kleenex's from a box with one hand.  Gentry lost that game....against mostly girls.  He actually tried to tell me his arm was sore.

Next up was a cookie game it had to go from your forehead to your mouth with out dropping...Gentry didn't win this round.
 In fact the chocolate started melting on Gentry's face with all the pressure.
 The next game was unwinding this crepe paper.  I decided to take over since Gentry wasn't winning:)
 It's actually harder than it looks...I didn't take first...but I didn't take last either:)

 Heather, Katie, Me, Allison and Becca.
 I made Gentry play this next game, you had to guzzle the soda just enough until it balanced on the side.  I love this picture because I was asking Gentry "if he was sure he didn't want to stand like everyone else"....he got mad that I even asked.  (In my defense I was just trying to stay competitive...he had lost the 2 previous rounds.)

 This picture makes me laugh so hard.  Mike is in the background cracking up.  Ryan was basically cheating because he said the drink tasted like crap...so it conveniently "spilled".  
 Gentry, Ryan, Mike, Brent and Gerry
 This game you had to keep the balloons in the air for at least one minute.  The guys were all worried that a minute wasn't near long enough, but after only keeping them in the air for about 5 seconds they realized they weren't as talented as they thought.


 I didn't get a picture of the game "Junk In the Trunk".  Allison took some video so if I get brave I might just show it...I won that round:)

This game is suck...or something like that.  We had to see who could suck the most M&M's and put them in another bowl all within in a minute.  Yep I won that game too.
 Then we had to put Vaseline on our nose to play a cotton ball game.  It was WAY harder than it looks.  I swear cotton is still coming out my nose!  Being humble and what not, I don't want to brag...but yep, I won that one too:)




Thanks Mike and Heather for planning such a fun night.  Seriously I can't stop laughing just thinking about it.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pics, especially the one of me picking my nose! Thanks so much for coming! We had SOOO much fun.

Allison Bushman said...

It was a BLAST!! Will you email me those pics? They always come out pixelated if you copy them from a blog. Thanks girl!

The Lind's said...

Oh I am laughing just by looking at the pictures!! Funniest night ever!!...however still in shock we took last place. I told gerry we are going to have to host a rematch!! Ps will ya email me pics too please!!

Clements Family said...

I am sad we missed it! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

What fun games. You guys know how to have so much fun.

Kaydee and the boys said...

HIGH larious. Been there... and yes I agree, it's difficult because you're laughing so hard.

Di said...

Minute to win it games are so much fun! We went to a party recently and all of the games involved doing things as a couple and Tyler took it very seriously and we were up for the winning prize, but we ended up losing due to his shaky hands...from P90x he claimed... funny how guys have to come up with an excuse for poor performance :) Love the pics and I miss you all!