Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm Gonna Be A Rockstar!

Brock found out Rockstars make lots of money...so guess what he decided to do???  Write his very own song.  I wonder if he'll get any contracts.

This next video is of when we were at my brother's house in Vegas...the boys tried playing Just Dance.  I crack up because Brock thought he could up his score by throwing in some extra break dancing moves. I love how Boston takes the game very seriously too.  You might want to fast forward to closer to the end.

2 comments:

The Hulls said...

Love both the videos!! Chase was watching it with me and at the end when Boston turns around Chase started waving his hand and saying Hi!! I think he thought it was like skype and he could actually talk to them. He's still asking me... I say hi to Bock... Botin... Haha!

Annika said...

Ok, the singing is sweet!
The dancing is just hilarious!