Monday, February 28, 2011

MILKSHAKE CONTEST

Everyone who knows me knows we love Chick-fil-a.  So when they had a Milkshake Mustache contest...where you can win 52 FREE MILKSHAKES (1 per week) we had to do it!  My kids love doing stuff like this so on our last visit to Chick-fil-a we let them get milkshakes to enter the contest. 

They posted the picture on their Facebook page.  The person who gets the most people to "like" their picture wins.  So last night Brock prayed that we would win...and Boston asked who I voted for....um Boston, I'll give you a hint...OUR FAMILY!  Who knows if we'll win, but it was fun anyway.

Next are some pictures of me and my friends.  Thanks to Allison I have some pictures.  We went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Katie and Lindsay's birthdays.  It was fun getting out...and watching Katie and Lindsay share the saddle.  I told them to ride it spider, but they didn't think I was very funny.
 




This last picture is of my boys and my nephew Bridger.  We went shopping and they were being so good following me around with their arms folded.  I was cracking up because I felt like Momma duck and they were my little ducklings following me in a line.  They actually picked out shirts they thought I should try on.

5 comments:

Allison Bushman said...

Hey - you put that we were celebrating Katie and my birthday, not Lindsay's. LOL

You should have told me, I would have voted for your fam for the milkshake contest!

Clements Family said...

I am impressed that you took all the boys shopping...I won't even take Bella!!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

What obedient little boys. Cute picture.

Annika said...

So where is your milkshake mustache?

Cyndy Mikesell said...

The boys were very well behaved as were the two girls. Fun Day! Thanks for coming:)