Sunday, February 20, 2011

KIDS ART

I love seeing my kids with their drawings.  They crack me up.  They usually put a lot of details that make me laugh.

Last Thursday we had Parent Teacher conference for all three kids.  Alyssa made a folder and one of the pages they had to draw how they saw themselves when they got older.  I love that she wanted to be a hair dresser.  Notice she even did a squirt bottle and scissors saying "cut cut".


Tonight Brock decided to make a "book".  We try not to use the word "Fart" in our family...but he thought he could get away with it...and apparently he did because I couldn't stop laughing.  I'll probably regret laughing tomorrow, when he keeps repeating it.  So here is his book.  I will translate each page.  Although I love his spelling.  And I have to give him credit for trying to spell on his own.

 My fart infection
 My Mom took me to the doctors cause I had a fart infection.
Notice the nurse is listening to his heart.
 Mom took me home.
  (I love that he is in his bed watching tv...that is exactly what I make them do when they are sick.)
 I am sad.
This is Boston's last drawings, he did it while visiting my Mom's class.

4 comments:

Nielson Family said...

I can't tell you how much fun it has been to see what Jett comes up with when he writes on his own. Brock and his imagination...I can totally see him writing about "Fart Infection". Alyssa would be the best hair dresser just like her Mom.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Cute pictures and great personalities each of the children have.

The Hulls said...

Love all of their pictures!! Oh and stories too! Miss you guys and love you!

Oh, guess what! We find out in less than 3 weeks where we're going!! Woohoo!!

us said...

Oh that is some funny stuff. Your kids crack me up. Couldn't stop laughing at the "fart infection" book. bwahahaha.