Sunday, September 13, 2009

Reed Family Reunion




We had a family reunion with Gentry's Mom's family over the weekend. It was really fun. The kids had a blast. The place we went to had two water slides, a zip line and lots of grass for the kids to play on. I even joined in on the fun...yes that's right I went on the water slide and zip line.













I went on the zip line, and Gentry recorded it. He was laughing at me make a fool of myself. The kids toward the end of the day were daring enough to go on the slide without the tube.



They had a candy cannon and the kids had so much fun running around to find the candy. I'll be honest...it scared me when it went off.

6 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Thanks for coming to the reunion and for driving me up. I had a good time watching the grandkids have fun!!

The Hulls said...

Wahoo Betsy!!! I am VERY impressed! Looks like a lot of fun! Guess what, we just got our tickets home for Christmas! Woohoo!

Clements Family said...

Oh my...the zipline looks so fun!

Nielson Family said...

I love ziplines! We use to have one in our backyard when I was growing up.

Kaydee and the boys said...

Nice. Good job Betsy, you're gutsier than I am.

The Lind's said...

How fun! Are you just hanging on the zipline...not harnessed or hook up to it?? You are brave! Love the video!!