Friday, May 16, 2008

More Pictures!






This last week we took the kids to Garden Park Ward to take pictures. I took some pictures with my camera, and my sister in law Kassie took some with hers. (I haven't gotten to see hers yet, but I'm betting they are better than these.) Anyway it was cold and rainy, and by the time we were done my 3 kids were crying..what's new. But I thought the pictures were pretty cute. I tried to talk Boston into smiling with his mouth closed...I didn't want to show off his grey/brown teeth...I'll save that for his Halloween costume.

A couple nights ago my friends and I were asked to have our pictures taken for a photographers portfolio thingy. It was actually really fun! He's a great photographer. Here are a couple shots of us. I'm not good at the straight face thing, everytime I tried a straight face I started to laugh. Needless to say he got a bunch of pictures with my mouth wide open and me laughing.

7 comments:

Johnston Family said...

That was soo much fun! Thanks for letting me tag along. You guys look awesome. I wanna see all of the pictures sometime when you get 'em. We need to get together again soon. Mike says we need to do a double date. So let us know what works out for you guys!

Di said...

You girls are sooo GORGEOUS! How fun! Your kids pictures turned out way cute too... the photographers did an awesome job!
I love the Garden Park Ward... Tyler and I should go visit soon and remember our wedding day :)

Nielson Family said...

Oh my gosh....it was fun huh!! Your kids pictures turned out so good. I want to see the ones Cassie took too.

Heather said...

The pictures turned out great! You guys are gorgeous.

Allison Bushman said...

You all look incredible! MODEL MATERIAL!!!

missy :) said...

Hi Betsy! My family had a blast at the birthday party- and you guys look awesome in the pictures!! You guys should send in the pictures to channel 4 and tell them you are super funny too- that you three would be happy to take over 'good day Utah'- then maybe i'd watch it!! besides you guys know the best deals in Utah! lol!! I'd make a way cuter table for you guys to sit around!! Could I be a guest?!?ha ha

The Lind's said...

You look amazing. as always. How fun. and the kid picturs are adorable.