Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Boston and Brock's 4th Birthday!


Yesterday was Boston and Brock's 4th Birthday. It was a really fun day for them. They loved their presents, and me being the slacker mom that I am didn't plan a party until...let's see was it the morning of or the night before??? Well that's not important...at least they had a good time. So thanks to everyone who supported my kids even though I am a last minute planner. I'd like to think that the reason for my last minute planning is because I plan well under pressure, but let's be honest...I just am a big time SLACKER!

Anyway the boys both got more than they thought they wanted. Boston however didn't get the Mickey Mouse dress he asked for, but I let him know only girls wear dresses. (I think Alyssa might have too much influence on him.) Alyssa also influenced their High School Musical Pinata. (Spelling?) Brock actually likes High School Musical, so we made all 3 kids happy. Brock had more of an opinion on the basketball cake, but Boston agreed and everyone was happy.

The weather was actually really nice, so everyone got to swim. As we were cleaning up and everyone was getting ready to leave it felt like a tornado hit, but everyone started running around to clean up and we made it in the house with everything. We all had a great time.

12 comments:

Lyndee said...

Happy birthday Boston and Brock! I can not believe they are 4. How fun! You did a great job on the party.

Sarah Bates said...

Dude I took that pic from below and entered you in the hot mamma contest.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Thanks for having us over. It was fun and everyone seemed to have a great time I can't believe the boys are 4. They are so dang cute and so proud that it was their birthday and that they were 4.
Happy Birthday!! You little twins. You made a dream of mine come true. I love you both and Alyssa too.

Di said...

I guess one of the benefits of having a swimming pool is you can throw a really cool last minute party. How fun. Your boys keep getting cuter!

kassie said...

Happy Birthday boys!! Jordyn and Bridger had such a great time thanks for inviting us!! You guys are getting so big . Jordyn is so excited that you guys are 4 just like her.

Nielson Family said...

Happy birthday boys!! thanks so much for inviting us. We all had a great time.

Clements Family said...

Happy birthday boys! I am sure that they had no idea that you planned the party at the last minute! At least you gave them a party right!

Anonymous said...

Everytime you post your kiddos bday parties it reminds me how long I have know you...And to think it all started with a girl at orson gygi
PS how did chuckie cheese go?

Michelle D. said...

Hi Betsy-
I found your blog through Cyndy's (shocker, I know) I had to stop lurking and post. I can't believe the twins are 4! Holy Crap! I remember when you told me you were pregnant, before you even knew it was twins. They are so darling (even with a gray tooth)! I miss you, my hair misses you, and my eyebrows miss you ;)
Michelle

tristaprince said...

Happy Birthday!! They are such darling boys. How fun that you can have a swimming party. That is perfect. It is so true about the influence of an older sister. It is a very powerful thing!!

Chereebee said...

happy happy birthday to your cute boys! How fun that you had a swimming party - I'm glad it was a warm enough day!

The Lind's said...

Happy Birthday! Your boys are too cute! The Mickey Mouse dress cracks me up. Too funny. Looks like they had a blast.