Sunday, November 30, 2014

ELF ON THE SHELF

While I was at the expo, the kids decided to decorate the house for Christmas...TWO WEEKS earlier than normal!  Boston loves Christmas but he especially loves the Elf On the Shelf!

I came home from the expo and he had made this costume for himself.
 He also made this Elf at my mom's house.  He wanted my Grandma Betty to have an Elf On the Shelf.  I thought it was so cute.  He told my mom she was going to have to move it every night since it wasn't a "real" elf.
 Gentry and I went to the new Hunger Games movie Mocking Jay.  Not my type of movie, but Gentry loved it.  I was super excited because I won TWO prizes!  Dinner for two at Texas Roadhouse and a red hat! Wahoo!  The tickets were $20 each and it was for a Huntsman Cancer donation.  Each movie ticket came with a raffle ticket and then you could buy extra tickets for $2.  I had $2 in my pocket so I bought an extra raffle ticket.  Luckily I won!
 Did I mention that Boston LOVES Christmas?  He even got Frannie dressed up as a reindeer!  I don't know how much she loves the costume though:)
 We found this letter to Santa in the mailbox.  I loved it.



 Connor is still on his mission so Boston made this for him.

 Boston is trying to prove to me  that he can take care of rats.
 On Thanksgiving Boston made this card for me.  It made me cry.  He is such a sweet kid!
 We spent Thanksgiving at Gentry's parents house and then went to see Big Hero 6.  It was a cute movie, and a fun Thanksgiving!
 Boston decided to make his own rat and taped a tail on his Zu Zu pet.  He told me he named it Walnut.  I told him that was actually an Acorn on his back but he said "That's ok I'll still call him Walnut."   I cracked up!

No comments: