Sunday, November 30, 2014

Alyssa is a TEENAGER!!!

I can't believe it!  I have a teenager!  Where does time go???

Both Gentry and I had to work on Alyssa's birthday so the week before I took her to lunch and shopping for her birthday.  She picked Chick-fil-a for lunch of course!
 Gentry went to grab her breakfast on her birthday and she seemed to love everything she got. (She picked it all out:)
 Both Gentry and I were trying to get home as  soon as possible.  We had rented a bouncy house for her friends so the kids played in that all day.  Her friend Ellie and her friends mom Emily took Alyssa out to lunch at the Training Table.  I thought that was so nice of them. Alyssa had fun with that too.
 I didn't get a picture with all of the kids from the party but I got a few of them in the shot:)
Happy Birthday Alyssa!! We love you!!

No comments: