Sunday, December 8, 2013

Games Cheer and Stuff!

This week was Brock's first super league game.  We took our camera but when we got there the camera was dead.  So hopefully next week we will have pictures of that game.  Brock played really well and they won!

This first picture is a drawing Boston made for his cousin Jess.  It cracked me up.  I love the detail. My kids cards are some of my favorite things.
 Brock made this for Santa and Fred (the elf)
 Dear Santa Please send Fred on the 1st or 2nd of December.  Is Fred doing well? (check yes or no)
See you later on the 25th.
 Fred the Elf.  PS Santa I gave hobos blankets and money it was fun.  (It's always good to let Santa know of your good deeds....even when not politically correct.)
 We don't have a working stapler so they made a countdown chain...with a clip holding all the papers.
 While we were out of town Janay helped them make trees and get lights so they each have a decorated room.
Boston's room
 Brock's room
 The boys touched Fred the Elf.  So they wrote him an apology.
 Next week is Alyssa's cheer competition.  So this week was her dress rehearsal.   This is her cute friend Ellie.

 Brock and Boston had their first Jr Jazz game.   Gentry couldn't make it so I recorded the whole thing.  I didn't get any other pictures other than this.  But they both did great.  Boston was very aggressive (he got 4 fouls...so we will work on the foul part.)  and Brock scored a ton of points.  They actually took off the score after 10 minutes because we were so far ahead on the game.  I was proud of both of them.  Gentry was crushed he couldn't be there because of work.
We had our ward party breakfast at the church but I had to take Alyssa to her cheer rehearsal so I dropped the boys off.  Angie took these and sent them with a direct quote from the boys.  "He's REAL!"
 I sent Brock in a sweatshirt but this is what I get a picture of him wearing.

1 comment:

S said...

Love all these pictures and the notes are priceless. What a wonderful way to keep a journal.