Sunday, September 15, 2013

Business Pictures

So Angie and I decided we needed to get some business pictures taken.  We are wanting to start putting our bedding on QVC and other home shopping networks because we feel like our bedding needs to be explained and these shows would be perfect for us.  While trying to find out how we can get on the show they needed to have pictures of us...so naturally we needed to have a photo-shoot.


This is the first photo-shoot....they weren't terrible, I just felt like they were rigid and didn't look like us.
 I called Peter (the photographer) and told him I wanted to re-take the pictures.  He offered to do it the following night.  Unfortunately Ali couldn't make it to that one.  Which is fine because we can still use the other picture with her in it. 

I liked how these new pictures turned out so much better.  It feels more relaxed and I felt like it showed more personality.
Now we just need to get the product made so we can SELL SELL SELL!!

No comments: