Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another busy week....Photo-shoots, Concerts and S'mores!

It seems like every week this summer has been busy.  So this week was no exception.  We've all had a great summer!

Dash LOVES me...when his Mom is gone and I let him ride in the car-seat turned around.  (Jennifer forgot to leave the car-seat so she gave me permission to do this.)
 Adrienne came into town with her kids and so Reese and Tenli got their hair done by Alyssa in several different designs.  This one she braided their hair together.  They all got along really well!
 My friend and neighbor Jill Jones invited us to a BlackHawk concert.  It was really fun.  I haven't listened to country music since high school, but I recognized a lot of the songs.  She had a ticket for Adrienne to come too.  We all had a great time and got to wear our boots!
Left to right...Jill, Me, Adrienne, Jill's sister in law (I can't remember her name) and Rebecca

The day Adrienne was driving up here I got a call from a friend/client asking if I'd model some dresses for her friends company.  I told her I would and asked if they needed another model because Adrienne would be here.  She was really excited because she needed another model.  So it worked out perfect!  We had a really good time!  And we get free dresses for doing it!

 Brock LOVES basketball and has been decorating his room with these pictures.  I thought he did a good job on the pictures.



The kids all had a good time making s'mores!



 Brock LOVES spending time with Gentry.  On Friday I had to work so Gentry cleaned the garage and yard up.  Brock was his helper.
 Brock bought this hoop with his own money.  He loves it. 

3 comments:

The Hulls said...

Great pictures. Loved all of them. Thanks again for taking time to share them.

The Hulls said...

Hey that was me making that comment but it came up Hulls. Love, Mom

Nielson Family said...

I guess Sunday is your "update blog day". Thank you so much for letting us come up, I don't know how you can handle company. I think your kids had an awesome summer, it's pretty cool they have so many cousins. Good memories for them. Wish we lived closer...maybe someday:)