Sunday, June 16, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Happy Father's Day to the best husband I could ever ask for, and the "awesomes Dad in the world".
 Alyssa sent Gentry on a treasure hunt for his gift.  She decorated a cup like the ocean and filled it with fish saying things she would do for Gentry to help around the house.
 Gotta take some pictures while everyone still looks nice....





 This is the card from Alyssa

 This is the card from Boston.  It reads:
Dear Dad, I love you more than anything.  I love you so so much.  You are my bestest pal in the world because you let me drive the car.  Love, Boston
(Gentry lets the kids drive on our street while they are sitting on his lap.)
 This is the card from Brock.  It reads:
Dear Dad, I tell pepole your the awsome's Dad in the world.  No on belive's me.  There just dumb but I still like Nate.  I love you.  Thanks for helping with baseball.  From Brock
 I got Gentry this shirt and watch for Father's Day, but I think the kids cards were my favorite part.  I love how honest kids are.  They crack me up.  I'm so lucky to be married to this guy!
We had dinner at our house.  Kim had to work so he and Cyndy didn't make it.


 I have the greatest Dad a girl could ask for.  I'm so glad he's retired so I get to see him a little bit more.  He's always up for meeting us at lunch or dinner.  He loves to come pick up the kids and take them to Del Taco.  They think it's great....and so do I!  I LOVE YOU DAD!
 

2 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Happy Father's Day Gentry. Glad I could come visit for a few hours. You guys all looked really nice today, hope your dinner goes well.

S said...

Love all the pictures and the children all tell the truth.