Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day

This year Mother's Day was really relaxing.  The kids and Gentry were all really sweet all day.  We went to our ward for a little bit, then went to Brett Moffit's mission farewell.  When we got home it was such a beautiful day we decided to go swimming with the kids.  It was the most relaxing Mother's Day I've ever had. 
The kids made this big card for me!
 Alyssa entertained with some cheer moves.
 I put together a perfect contraption so I didn't get my hair wet.
 Brock showed off his jumping.

 Alyssa did a little stunting with Gentry

 Boston was supposed to stay dry because of his stitches....

 Gentry made dinner and invited his parents up.  Yummy Dinner and great company!
My parents were in D.C. with Chris's family so we didn't get to see them.
 S'mores for dessert!
So grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mom to these three kids.  I love them!  Also grateful for my Mom and Mother in law.  Couldn't be any more blessed!

No comments: