Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Brock and Boston!

Sunday afternoon they asked if they could open a present early...and we said yes.  We hadn't wrapped it and to be honest I was kind of glad it was one less present to wrap....yes I'm getting lazy.
 They loved the blow up house!

 They opened the rest of their presents before school on their actual birthday.





 We didn't want to wrap this present because it was so big, so Gentry went and picked it up and put it in the window to show the kids their last present.  It's a skateboard/bike ramp....let the injuries begin.

 My Mom made these birthday cards for the boys.   I had to take a picture of it because it makes me sad to see how little they were.

 and now they're so big!  I can't believe how much fun they are.  I have so much fun with them.  They like to tease me...and tell me there's a bee...just to hear me scream.
It was a fun day.  They went to school and I picked them up to go to lunch.  They picked Chick-fil-a and I let them bring their friend Nate.  They thought it was pretty cool. 

 Brock had a baseball game.  He didn't want to go because they have been losing every game and he said "I don't want to go and just lose on my birthday!"  But they ended up WINNING!  Brock was the pitcher the last two innings and he got all three outs the last inning.
We went to dinner at Costa Vida after the baseball game. 
We ended up doing cake and ice-cream the next day.  It was so late and the boys wanted their cousins to be there.
 Here is their birthday cake....I made it.  Let's just say I can't be good at everything.  ha ha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

S said...

They have grown up way too fast.

Unknown said...

Hi!!! I have two boys name Boston & Brock. Julie M. Jackson They are 26 & 29!!!!