Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year!

This year my birthday was so fun.  It started out at Chick-fil-a for breakfast with my Mom and sister Jennifer (who came in town just for my special day...OK maybe Christmas too).  I went to order and pay for food for me and my kids and they said they wanted to give it to me for my birthday.  I was super excited.  Then my Mom and sister went to pay for their food and they gave them their food for free too!  I was pretty darn excited.
 Then Adrienne surprised me and came in town a day earlier than she had planned.
Gentry told me he would take the kids for the day so that Adrienne and I could go shopping...
 Gentry and Brock took the kids to the indoor soccer dome by our house.  They were supposed to have bouncy houses but after Gentry paid for it, they told him the bouncy houses weren't working....but they decided to stay and play football anyway.
 Best Husband in the world!!!


 It was such a fun birthday!! It's my favorite day of the year!!!

NEW YEARS EVE...
 We didn't do a whole lot for New Years Eve...I made dinner and we just chilled at home with some junk food for snacks.  We watched the Ball drop at 10:00 and then off to bed.  Boston fell asleep at 9:45...but the good news is, we woke nice and refreshed in the morning!
 A great way to end 2012!!!!

3 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Sounds like fun!! Love those 4 grandkids. (frannie7)

S said...

There is never a let down after Christmas because it is your birthday. Love your pictures.

Nielson Family said...

Happy Birthday! Only you would have all your Christmas stuff put away the day of Christmas.