Thursday, January 24, 2013

DISNEYLAND

Boston has been wanting to go to Disneyland for a long time now.  I told him we couldn't go because it was Christmas and it would cost too much but he talked Alyssa and Brock into going to Disneyland instead of presents.  So long story short we went to Disneyland.

Boston was so excited he turned to me several times and said "Mom, I want to do this every year.  This is so much better than presents!"

 I love this picture because literally everywhere we went in Disneyland Boston was holding my hand.  I loved it. 

 The first day we got to Disneyland we decided to go to Downtown Disney because we didn't have tickets to get into Disneyland until the next day.  The boys wanted to make cars at Ride Makerz.  It's kind of like Build a Bear but with cars.  They LOVED it.  And they love their cars.
 It was kind of pricey by the time we bought the car, made it remote controlled and then bought the re-chargeable batteries.  Oh well...Making Memories!
 Alyssa was a good sport to wait until they got done.




 We had dinner at Tortilla Joe's. 
Then did a little shopping for Alyssa.  She picked a leather bracelet with her name engraved on it.
 Gentry took the boys to the hot tub while Alyssa and I stayed back at the room.





 I forgot how good the 3D movies were.  We had fun.
 Donald is the most fun character.  He was so cute with the kids.  We didn't spend much time with the characters...to busy hitting all the rides!
 Cars Land was really fun.  It's been 3 years since we have been to Disneyland and lots has changed!
 The boys with Nate.


 It was so fun to have the White's there.  The kids wanted to go on all the rides with them. 
 I had to give Alyssa piggy back rides because her knees hurt so bad.  I made her change her shoes and she did much better the next day.

 Nothing like an adult group on the Alice in Wonderland ride.




 Angie and Greg invited us over to their condo in Newport beach.  It was BEAUTIFUL!  Their parents were so nice to feed us dinner too.  It was a really nice break from Disneyland.
 So apparently this is what I look like...walking about 40 feet in front of everyone.  Greg did this impression and I about died laughing.  I'm sure he was spot on with how I looked.


 The kids spent a few hours swimming and running around.


 There's 1 ride even I didn't want to go on...




 LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

 This was Brock's favorite part of the trip.  Jedi training.  We had to get there 1/2 hour early to get a good spot so that they would get picked.  And LUCKILY they did!




 Watching fireworks from the hotel.






 Our flight home was delayed a few hours because of freezing rain.  The SLC airport was closed.  Luckily we were able to eat lunch at the airport and play some games on the iPad.
It was a fun trip making lots of good memories with the family!

5 comments:

S said...

Wow!!! Love all the pictures and what a great time for all. What a special trip and wonderful memories made. And with fun friends to share a good time together. I liked Greg's impression of you.

Nielson Family said...

I'm so jealous right now, looks like so much fun! I want to go back when Locklyn is older. My kids always talk about going back to Disneyland.

The Hulls said...

I LOVE all those pics! Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Love the like father like son ones!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Disneyland the happiest place to be. Looks like fun!! Thanks for sharing the good times.

Kristin said...

So fun...glad you guys enjoyed your time there! Makes me excited we're going soon. Love your cute family!