Friday, December 14, 2012

Friends Christmas Party

This year the Christmas party was a Becca's house.  It was really fun.  This was the first time I'd ever been to her house.  It was an Ugly sweater party...and we didn't have any Christmas sweaters so we borrowed some from my Mom.  Gentry even sported a dickey so he could have the turtleneck effect.  Thanks Mom...and just for the record they look good on you.
 Heather and Allison helped with party plans.
 Becca and Katie
 There's just something about the placement of the tassels on Mike's vest.
They did a photo booth theme for pictures.
 Mistletoe






 Mike and Heather made this mug for their "White Elephant" gift.  I was laughing so hard.  Of course I had to steal it so I could bring it home.  Nothing like our 9th grade picture on a mug!
 Oh and did I mention we were the 3rd runner up for Ugly sweater?  Again, Mom don't feel bad it was because Gentry looked so ugly in a woman's vest.  Rest assured you can still wear this to school and your kids will love it.  In fact as we were leaving Boston mentioned he would like a vest like that.

2 comments:

S said...

Love the pictures. You guys have great friends and fun parties. Who won in the ugly sweater contest?

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Love the pictures!! Cute!! I was laughing so hard on a few of those pictures. And yes Suzie you can wear those to school. I may have to borrow the vest. Or make me one!!