Wednesday, February 1, 2012

There's Just No Getting Out of It.

My kids go off track at the end of this week.  So you'd think I'd get out of doing Valentines with my kids.  But they are having a Valentines party on Friday....that being said, I had to do the dang Valentines!  Lucky for me Grandma Cyndy invited the kids over last weekend to make Valentine boxes...so I got out of that one.  (Thank you Cyndy)

The kids are so excited about their Valentines this year.  These are the prints, before adding the candy to them.


Once again I can't get this pic to rotate.


 On a side note, the boys played with their friend Talon yesterday.  Apparently he is a big Boston Red Sox fan and his room was all decorated that way.  So that meant they had to make their room a Boston Red Sox room too.  They crack me up.  They are still trying to brainstorm ideas to decorate.

1 comment:

Annika said...

very cute valentines!