Sunday, February 1, 2015

My 34th Birthday!

We went to breakfast at Chick-fil-a and Adrienne met us there.  She was leaving to go to Blanding in a couple hours.  She gave me TAYLOR SWIFT tickets!! I was so excited.  She also knows me so well and gave me new lipstick that I had been dying to get!

 I went over to my mom's house to spend time with Jennifer and those babies. 
 Karly Mellen's son is on our team and she brought me my own personal cake and enough cupcakes for everyone on the team. I thought it was so sweet of her!  I wanted to take a pic with her and clearly I am not good at selfies, then I noticed Matt picking his nose to be funny....brothers!
 Gentry and I went to lunch in between Brock's games.  We went to Chipotle. I love that place!  Gentry took this pic trying to get the guy in the background (It was Ryan Shupe from the band Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand)  He was really nice and talked to us.  I told him I thought he was so talented.
It was a fun birthday!  I loved that I got to spend it with my family!

No comments: