Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beddy's Updates

So it's been a whirlwind, and I've slacked in every area of my life.  We just got our first shipment in, we delivered it, and then went to Vegas for an expo show, then back....and several thousand emails later...here I am.


Gentry and I headed to our fulfillment center the morning our shipment arrived.  It was such a crazy feeling knowing this was all just an idea a few years ago.  Our fulfillment guy (Jon) already had a ton of boxes stacked and ready to ship out by the time I got there.
 Did I mention we were so excited to see our boxes?  We put a lot of thought and detail into everything, and it was  so cool to see it happen.  We delivered to several of our friends and they were all so excited.  We also got a ton of people telling us it was so much nicer than they had anticipated.
 We went back on Good Things Utah to do a few fun ideas for the bedroom.
 The first idea was to do the jersey pillows.  I had thought about this a while back, but decided to use some jerseys I bought for only $5.00 at the football sign ups.  Brock loves these pillows.

 The other idea we showed was how to make a DIY bedskirt.  Basically gather fabric and staple it to the box springs.  It turned out really cute!


No comments: