Sunday, June 15, 2014

Boys Birthday Party

Boston and Brock really wanted to have a birthday party.  Somehow they talked me into it, so we planned a party for the week after their birthday.  (We had been so busy with Brock's games and other events so that was the soonest we could do it.)  The night before the party Boston woke up throwing up and we had to cancel their party.  Both boys were crying so I promised to reschedule it for the following week.  The day FINALLY came for their birthday party!  It ended up being even better weather, so maybe that was a good thing!
 They did a piñata but I made them cover their eyes and only use 1 arm....it still broke before everyone got a chance.
 My Mom and Kassie helped supervise the pool while I was cooking up the hotdogs. 



 Jordyn and Alyssa joined the party too.
 Tyson, Hunter, Easton and Logan
 Jack, Boston and Bridger
 Max, Porter, Brock and Bridger
 Hunter, Mason, Easton, Clayton, Tyson and Carter...and Max on the side :)

They loved their party!  Brock wanted to go to the baseball park after the party was over, so I told him if the backyard was cleaned up he could go.  I've never had the backyard cleaned up so quick.  I gave him the cell phone and dropped him off at the park. Boston stayed home with me.  It's so crazy how old my babies are getting.

No comments: