Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cheer Weekend in California

Alyssa had her cheer competition last week.  We decided to fly so the boys stayed home with my parents and Gentry and I went with Alyssa.

 The first day of competition the girls did really well!  We were super excited for them.

 I got a California shirt and Alyssa got California sweats.  We were cold and they were selling them at the hotel that the convention was at.

 While waiting for awards Ashlyn's mom Chelsea and I were practicing our facials.  Apparently we did them completely wrong.  Haha 
Alyssa's team ended up taking 11th place.  (Out of 12 teams.)  They had a few stunts fall and it was such a bummer after how well they had done the day before.  Oh well I guess better luck next year.

1 comment:

S said...

Looked like you had fun. Nice to spend time with Alyssa.