Sunday, February 17, 2013

MONSTER TRUCK JAM

This was our first year ever going to the Monster Truck Jam. Our friend Christa found out about the tickets and got a big group of us to go.  The kids all loved it.  I don't know if it's up my alley.  It was just really SLOW and didn't ever end.  But it was fun to try it out.  It was super loud so we all had to wear ear plugs.  We couldn't talk much, and I'm bummed I didn't get a group shot.  Christa and her family was there along with the Bullock family, the White family and us. 


  The boys fell asleep on the way home...of course still wearing the ear muff things.





2 comments:

S said...

Glad the kids had fun. Not my kind of thing either but your a trooper to help them have fun.

Nielson Family said...

Love all the updates. At least you didn't have to cook on Valentines. I wish my kids had to make Valentine boxes, that would be right up my alley. Miss you guys!